This is a simple marinade recipe for grilled lamb chops. Still very delicious and your guests will love. Somtimes it’s all about keeping it simple. Just rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper is all you need.
- 9 lamb chops ¾ inches thick
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt or ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill or stove top grill pan to medium-high.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon this mixture evenly over both sides of lamb chops.
- Grill lamb chops for 2 to 4 minutes on each side to desired doneness. Transfer to platter and let rest for 5 minutes before serving