I love this dish. Sauce is spicy and addictive. Chicken is so juicy and tender. And the leftover sauce, just throw in some rice, kimchi, bean sprouts or even a sunny side up. It taste absolutely yummy.
Ingredients: Serves 4
900g Chicken (any part)
Salt & pepper
4 tbsp gochujang
2 tbsp gochugaru
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp mirin
1tbsp sesame oil
a pinch of salt & pepper
Optional : rice, nori, kimchi, bean sprout, sunny side up
1. Clean chicken, season with salt and pepper, soak in milk for 20minutes.
2. Cut cabbage into bite size. Cut the onion to pieces
3. Mix all sauce ingredients to make spicy gochujang sauce.
4. Drain the milk, add half of the sauce into chicken, mix them together
5. Oil your wok over medium heat, add chicken, cabbage, onion and balanced sauce. Stir-fry until chicken is cooked. Serve warm.
6. Definitely leave some sauce behind to make fried rice with leftover meat, sauce and veggies when you eat this dish. Add cooked rice, nori, chopped kimchi, sesame oil, sesame seeds etc. Mix and spread the rice over the wok.