Love this. The juice and the sweetness of the fish are all contained. Have an awesome dip to go with it!
Bunch of Coriander
1 sea bass, cleaned with scale on
4 cups sea salt or kosher salt (adjust amount to size of fish)
4 egg whites
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Clean the fish and pat dry
2. Stuff the fish with the coriander and lemon
3. Drizzle with olive oil
4. Mix the egg whites with the salt. it should feels like wet sand.
5. Place a baking sheet on a tray and pour out some of the salt as the base for the fish.
6. Place the fish in the base and pour over the rest of the salt covering the whole body of the fish.
7. Bake in a preheated oven 200 degrees Celsius and bake for 20-25 mins.
8. Stand for 10 minutes after cooking.
9. Crack open the fish, squeeze lemon over the fish and serve.