This is a really simple dish and could be easily prepared. Typical ABC soup would have potatoes but I do not include that in my recipe. I’m not a fan of potatoes and potatoes are starch. 😜😜😜
Ingredients Serves 4
Chicken bones (scalded in hot water)
1 carrot (remove skin and chopped into half inch thick).
Dried scallops (optional – this will add sweetness to the soup)
1 sweet corn (cut into 3 or 4 parts)
1 tomato (quartered)
1 big white onion (half or quartered)
1. Blanched the chicken bones in boiling water for few minutes, then drain off the water.
2. Remove the skins for carrots and then chopped them into chunks
3. Quartered the tomato.
4. Cut the sweet corn to 3 or 4 parts
5. Half or quartered the onion
4. Add all ingredients into a pot. Add enough water to cover the ingredients with about an inch more.
5. Simmer for 1 or more hours until soup is tasty. Serve.
2 thoughts on “ABC soup”
Thank you! Hope you tried it.