I saw this recipe online and after going through the ingredients I just knew its going to taste amazing!
I made mash potato to go along with this. The smooth and creamy mash potato with the pork chop is just symphony in my mouth. 😍
INGREDIENTS – Serves 4
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
¼ cup honey
¼ cup apricot jam (you can try blueberry jam for different taste too)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
5 cloves garlic, minced
4 pcs pork chops
1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
6 sprigs rosemary
1. Combine balsamic vinegar, honey, apricot jam, Dijon mustard, Sriracha sauce and garlic in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag. Pour the marinade into the bag over the pork chops. Seal the bag and toss to evenly coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
3. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil. Gently shake any excess marinade off of the pork chops, reserving the excess marinade for later.
4. Add the pork chops to the pan, cover with 3 to 4 rosemary sprigs and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Flip the pork chops, add the reserved marinade and the remaining rosemary sprigs. Bring the added reserved marinade to a boil. Cook another 3 to 5 minutes, until the pork chops are done and the sauce has thickened.
*recipe from Tip Hero